Philippine documents that can be apostilled or apostillized
The following are the Philippine documents that can be apostilled or apostillized:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Certificate of no marriage record
Transcript of records, diploma and other school documents
- example of school documents: form 137
Professional Regulation Commission Documents (PRC): e.g.
- Board Certificates,
- Board Ratings,
- PRC Professional Licenses,
Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAP) issued documents
- ex. issued licenses
Driver’s License (LTO)
Business Registration and other documents issued by a government agency like
Municipal Business Permit and Licensing Office etc
All Notarized Documents ex.
- SPA (special power of attorney),
- Affidavit of Consent, Invitation, Guarantee,
Certificate of Employment/Training/Seminars/Baptismal Certificate and other documents issued by a private entity
- Note: Applicable only for use to the following countries which requested the said authentication: Spain, Palau, Libya, Oman, Cuba, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, and Angola).
Where can you avail of the Apostille?
The Apostille is available in all Authenticating Units of the DFA: DFA-Aseana; DFA NCR-Northeast (Ali Mall); DFA NCR-East (SM Megamall); DFA NCR-West (SM Manila); DFA NCR-South (Metro Gaisano Alabang); DFA San Fernando, Pampanga; and soon, DFA Davao (SM Davao) and DFA Cebu (Pacific Mall-Metro Mandaue). (DFA)