Secretary Cayetano and Bahrain Foreign Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohamed
Al-Khalifa met on the sides of the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly
in New York on Wednesday.
The two ministers discussed the partnership between the Philippines and Bahrain in advancing the goals of the Global Compact on Migration, which is expected to be adopted by UN member states in December, as well as ongoing efforts to strengthen cooperation between Manila and Manama.
The Philippine Embassy in Bahrain is located at Villa 939, Road 3220, Blk. 332, Bu Asheera, Mahooz Area. The office is located behind the Brunei Embassy and beside Abu Asheerah Garden.
For your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) Inquiries, you can call 17740951 or 17740139.
The Embassy’s postal address is P.O. Box 26681, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
The Philippine Embassy in Bahrain’s telephone number is +973 17721234 (4 Lines).
The working hours of the Embassy’s consular section are from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. every day, from Sundays to Thursdays. ATN Services are provided on a 24/7 basis, even on weekends and legal and religious holidays.
The Philippine Embassy in Bahrain in its latest bulletin said that it will be open every first Friday of the month of October, November and December 2018, from 8 AM to 12 PM, starting on October 5, 2018 for public transactions as follows:
- Consular (Renewal and release of passports, authentication of documents, the release of
employment contracts, scheduling of marriages, etc.)
- Assistance to nationals (Police cases, legal advice, financial support, medical
- Labor/OWWA (Processing of OEC, processing of owwa membership, etc.)
- SSS (Processing of membership and status of membership)
- Pag-ibig (Enrollment/registration of pag-ibig 1/modified Pag-ibig 2, issuance of
Pag-ibig member identification number (MID)
- Registration for overseas voting
- Issuance of available COMELEC voter’s ID
- Other services to the Public
Bahrain’s Consulate in the Philippines is located at RGV Building, 4th Floor, 5470 Osmeña Highway, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines Telephone: 632 8042497 Fax: 632 8041563 e-mail: email@example.com
The Business Hours are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Mondays-Fridays.