Follow the ride rules for Jeepneys to avoid-COVID-19
GCQ Physical Distancing in Public Transport Vehicles (Jeepneys)
- Maximum passenger capacity: 50% or half the capacity of the jeep except for the driver and conductor;
- Standing on the step or back bumper is not allowed;
- A passenger can only sit in the front seat if there is no “conductor”;
- Maintain a one (1) person distance between other passengers while seated.
- There must be a non-permeable transparent barrier between the driver and passengers.
Source: Philippine Department of transportation @DOTrPH
You may want to read: