The Pantawid Pasada Program, which started last year in May, is an interim measure of the government to cushion the impact of high fuel prices particularly to the public utility jeepneys.
Pantawid Pasada Program: 7 Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the coverage of the pilot implementation?
2. What is the period of implementation for the first year of the pantawid pasada program and how much?
Answer: From July to December 2018 at P5,000 per unit.
3. Who are the recipient of the pantawid pasada cash card?
Answer: Only legitimate PUJ franchise holders/operators.
4. What is the cash card issuance schedule?
Answer: Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 AM to 5 PM at the Land Transportation Office (LTO) ground floor lobby near the chapel.
5. What to bring?
1 valid government issued ID
1 photocopy of valid government issued ID
1 pc. of 1×1 ID picture
6. What if the franchise holder is no longer in the Philippines, disabled, bedridden, or already deceased? Can a special power of attorney be presented in order to claim the cash card?
Answer: The franchise holder must receive the pantawid pasada cash card personally.
7. What if the franchise holder is a cooperative?
Answer: The franchise holder must submit a cooperative board resolution authorizing an official of the cooperative to receive the pantawid pasada cash card (PPC) with the list of plate number.
For more information on the distribution and other information on the Pantawid Pasada Program, interested parties may call:
or text the following:
Globe: 0917 556-0759; 0917 480-3488
Smart: 0947392-5378 and
Sun: 0932 778-6494
You may want to read: