Save Money On Your Meralco Bill.
Did you know that plugged chargers (cellphone,tablet,laptop) and appliances continue
to use electricity even when not in use?
Here are 4 things you can do to minimize your monthly Meralco Bill
- Make sure not to leave appliances on standby mode
- Unplug all electronic devices and appliances that are not in use
- You can save electricity from your air conditioner usage at home by setting the
temperature at 25 degrees
- Replace your homes and offices with LED bulbs for energy-efficient and cost
efficient living. LED does not only last longer than incandescent light bulbs
but also they are energy-efficient and low-cost.
Make the most of natural light by opening curtains and blinds during daylight
- Make sure the refrigerator door is always closed and well fitted because
every time you open the door of your refrigerator, more than 30 percent cold air
are coming out. Set the temperature of your refrigerator at 4 to 5 degrees celsius and -15 to -18 degrees celsius for freezer