(CRK) Clark International Airport Protocol for Arriving Passengers as per IATF-EID Resolution No.29
The following procedures shall be observed upon arrival at the Clark International Airport (CRK):
1. All passengers must fill up the following forms prior to arrival:
Health Declaration Card (Yellow Card)
Case investigation Form (CIF)
Oath of Undertaking
2. Proceed to the CRK One-Stop-Shop upon disembarkation for processing.
3. Submit Health Declaration Card to Bureau of Quarantine Personnel.
4. Proceed to the next desk for the hotel assignment.
For arriving OFWs, proceed to the OWWA desk.
For arriving seafarers, proceed to the LMA desk.
For non-OFWs and foreign nationals. proceed to the DOT desk.
5. Proceed to the testing area for mandatory RT-PCR test.
6. Proceed to regular immigration and customs procedures.
7. Designated buses will take the passengers to their assigned hotels to wait for the result of their RT-PCR tests.
8. Cost of testing and hotel accommodations shall be paid by OWWA for OFWs and manning agencies for seafarers. Non-OFWs shall shoulder the fee for their RT-PCR test and hotel accommodation. A list of accredited hotels shall be presented by the DOT personnel on duty.
Note: Non-OFWs include returning students, scholars, exchange visitors, diplomats, and tourists, among others; and their dependents.