(CRK) Clark International Airport Protocol for Arriving Passengers as per IATF-EID Resolution No.29
The following procedures shall be observed upon arrival at the Clark International Airport (CRK):
1. All passengers must fill up the following forms prior to arrival:
- Health Declaration Card (Yellow Card)
- Case investigation Form (CIF)
- Oath of Undertaking
2. Proceed to the CRK One-Stop-Shop upon disembarkation for processing.
3. Submit Health Declaration Card to Bureau of Quarantine Personnel.
4. Proceed to the next desk for the hotel assignment.
- For arriving OFWs, proceed to the OWWA desk.
- For arriving seafarers, proceed to the LMA desk.
- For non-OFWs and foreign nationals. proceed to the DOT desk.
5. Proceed to the testing area for mandatory RT-PCR test.
6. Proceed to regular immigration and customs procedures.
7. Designated buses will take the passengers to their assigned hotels to wait for the result of their RT-PCR tests.
8. Cost of testing and hotel accommodations shall be paid by OWWA for OFWs and manning agencies for seafarers. Non-OFWs shall shoulder the fee for their RT-PCR test and hotel accommodation. A list of accredited hotels shall be presented by the DOT personnel on duty.
Note: Non-OFWs include returning students, scholars, exchange visitors, diplomats, and tourists, among others; and their dependents.
You may want to read: