Areas Under GCQ until August 31, 2020.
Areas Under GCQ until August 15, 2020.
Areas Under GCQ until August 15
Areas Region IV-A
Note: The rest of the Philippines are under modified general community quarantine (MGCQ) until August 15, 2020.
Areas under GCQ (General Community Quarantine) from June 1, 2020, until June 15, 2020.
- Region 2
- Region 3
- Region 4-A
- National Capital Region and the Municipality of Pateros
- Region 7
- Zamboanga City
- Davao City
Source: @pcoogov via IATF-EID Resolution No. 41 May 29, 2020
Under GCQ, the LGUs are expected to:
1. Implement the minimum health standards in their communities.
- Use of face masks in public places
- Curfew implementation
- Maintain physical distancing
- One-passenger rule in tricycles
- Other measures to prevent Covid-19 spread
2. Utilize their authority to impose localized lockdowns in critical barangays, with the concurrence of the regional IATF.
3. Prepare to deploy more police, barangay tanods, and other force multipliers in places where crowds gather.
4. Ensure public order and bio-safety compliance in places frequented by people for their basic needs.
We are not back to normal. We are in the new normal.
You may want to read: