Rules: Motorcycle back riding in the Philippines
Motorcycle barriers no longer needed for riders living in the same house in areas under general community quarantine (GCQ), according to NTF. | via @arraperezDZMM
NTF approved transition protocol on motorcycle back riding in the Philippines (effective August 19, 2020)
- For riders living in the same house: no need for motorcycle barrier.
- For riders not living in the same house: must have Angkas designed barrier.
- The backrider must be an APOR.
- Motorcycle must be privately owned and not for hire.
- Both riders should have face masks and full-face helmets that must be worn all the time while back riding.
- LCEs have the discretion to adapt and/or implement the above guidelines according to the needs of their local situation.
You may want to read: