5 Pillars of Road Safety
1. Qualified Driver – Individuals with driving skills and knowledge of road safety courtesy and are licensed to drive by LTO.
2. Roadworthy Vehicles – Vehicles with good working conditions and compliance with safety standards.
3. Traffic Discipline – Compliance with traffic laws or a code of behavior.
4. Community relations – Mutually beneficial relationships with communities and operating organizations.
5. Legislative Initiative – Competent governing bodies or institutions that uphold the laws and amendments to existing legislation.
You may want to read: