The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) will be launching its Comprehensive Air Traffic Service Course batch 14 (CATS 14) this year to recruit young and competent men and women who aspire to be part of the country’s elite line of Air Traffic Management Officers (ATMOs).
The entry-level monthly salary is Php 50,000.
For further inquiries, applicants may call Tom Carino at (02) 944-2076 or Jacqueline Tigno at (02) 944-2074, or send an email to email@example.com
What are the Qualification Requirements?
1. Natural born citizen of the Philippines
3. Not more than 26 years old as of May 25, 2019
4. Physically, mentally, and psychologically fit
5. Of good moral character
6. With good command of oral and written English
7. With no criminal or administrative case
8. Has not been dishonorably separated from government or private service
9. Baccalaureate degree holder of any course
11.With 20/20 vision, without corrective lenses, and not color blind
What are the documentary requirements?
1. Duly accomplished application forms
2. Diploma (authenticated copy)
3. Transcript of Records (authenticated copy)
4. Birth Certificate (photocopy)
5. Police Clearance (original copy)
6. NBI Clearance (original copy)
7. 2 pcs. 2×2 photo (colored picture with white background)
The deadline for submission of applications is on 10 May 2019 at 5 PM. Application forms are available at the CAAP website (www.caap.gov.ph) or at the Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the CAAP Central Office on MIA Road, Pasay City.
Nationwide examinations will be held simultaneously on 25 May 2019 at the Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC) in Pasay City and in designated testing centers in Baguio, Tacloban, Davao, and Zamboanga.