LOOK: The trials that a President has faced and is facing are no joke. But because of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte’s faithful and sincere service to the Filipinos, we have gradually achieved changes.
- 229,289 hectares of land distributed (2016-2021)
- 65% approval rating | 55% trust rating (PUBLiCUS Asia Inc.
- 2 million individuals assisted through Malasakit centers (july 2021)
- 451 seaport projects completed (july 2016-june 2021)
- 214 airport projects completed (july 2016-june 2021)
- 25th best place to live and work (HSBC 2020)
- 1,623,628 students given free tuition (2016-2021)
- 3,736 children rescued during anti-drug operations (july 2016-may 2021)
- 29,264 kilometers of roads completed (2016-june 2021)
- 1,223,195 drug surrenderers (as of june 2021)
- 5,950 bridges completed (july 2016-june 2021)
- 22,093 drug-cleared barangays (july 2016-may 2021)
- Php 59.93 billion worth of seized drugs (july 2016-may 2021)
- 95th in ease of doing business out of 190 economies (2020 world bank)
- 64% lower crime volume (july 2016-june 2021)
- 203,715 anti-illegal drugs operations conducted (july 2016-may 2021)
- 150,149 classrooms completed (july 2016-june 2021)
- 12,356 high-value targets arrested (july 2016-may 2021)
- 6 million Filipinos lifted out of poverty (2018-Source:NEDA)
- 109,035,343 Filipinos covered by universal health care (2019-2021)
- 807 dismantled drug dens (july 2016 to may 2021)
- 937,040 farmers who benefited from the free irrigation act (as of may 2021)
- 653 COVID-19 facilities built (as of july 2021)
- 10th most improved airport worldwide (NAIA-2018)
- Ensured Food Security through Viable Agricultural and Fishery Programs.
- Made Financial Services More Accessible to All.
- Pursued Social Reforms through the Provisions of Lands.
- Ensured Access to Responsive Health Care for All.
- Ensured the Provision of Clean Water, Decent Housing, and Sustainable Energy.
- Ensured Greater Access to Quality Education and Training.
- Sustained the Provision of Social Safety Nets.
- Fostered Secure and Meaningful Livelihood.
A comfortable life for every Filipino was the main goal of the Duterte Administration. This is why the consistent reforms towards responsive delivery of services and meeting the people’s basic needs were made.
In 2018, the country achieved a breakthrough when poverty incidence decreased from 23.3 percent in 2015 to 16.7 percent that year. It brought at least 5.9 million Filipinos out of poverty.
Source: The President’s Report to the People 2016-2021 and www.officialgazette.gov.ph
You may want to read: