What is InLife Negosyo Challenge?
Join a dynamic cohort of 20 social enterprises making their mark in the Philippines.
The InLife Negosyo Challenge is a gender-smart enabler for social enterprises that are addressing on-ground issues that directly impact the marginalized, or solutions that impact the climate. The program is designed to fan the flames of change and rebalance the scale of inequity in our society by providing much-needed support to social enterprises that share our vision of a better world for everyone.
InLife Negosyo Challenge offers:
- Capacity building Learning Lab for 20 enterprises
- Networking opportunities
- Pitch Day showcase for 10 selected enterprises
- Cash Grants to Top 4 enterprises – Top 1 PHP 1000,000, Top 2 PHP 500,000, Top 3 PHP 250,000, Top 4 PHP 250,000
- Mentoring & Technical Assistance – In-depth and needs-based mentoring and technical assistance for 6 months to the Top 4 selected social enterprises.
- Peer-learning – The Top 4 social enterprises will have access to structured peer learning support.
Who can apply?
- Early-stage social enterprises that address social and/or environmental challenges with a minimum of 1 year in operation in the Philippines.
- The enterprise may be a micro or small enterprise in terms of asset size.
- You must be a Women-led social enterprise where at least 20% women-owned or your leadership team should have at least 1 female C-level or VP/President or equivalent, or at least 30% of the board are women. OR
- Enterprises that benefit women, meaning non-women-led social enterprises that offer products or services that specifically benefit women are also invited to apply.
Last date for Applications: August 19, 2022
Submit your application at bit.ly/InLifeNegosyoChallenge2022
You may want to read: