Are you familiar with the NAST Executive Council?
NAST EC consists of Members that direct the affairs of the Academy and are appointed by the President of the Philippines.
The NAST or National Academy of Science and Technology, Philippines (NAST PHL) is the country’s highest recognition and advisory body on science and technology.
NAST Executive Council Members:
- Academician Rhodora V. Azanza – President (Chair Biological Sciences Division)
- Academician Fabian M. Dayrit – Vice President (Chair, Mathematical and Physical Sciences Division)
- Academician Jaime C. Montoya – Secretary (Chair, Health Sciences Divison)
- Academician Eufemio T. Rasco Jr. – Chair, Agricultural Sciences Division)
- Academician Reynaldo B. Vea – Chair, Engineering Sciences and Technology Division
- National Scientist Raul V. Fabella – Chair, Social Sciences Division
- Academician Aura C. Matias – Member, Engineering Sciences and Technology Division
Source: National Academy of Science and Technology @nastphl
You may want to read: