Difference of Modified ECQ/GCQ
Modified ECQ, Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ)
- Limited movement within zone for obtaining essential services and work
- Operation of selected manufacturing and processing plants to maximum of 50% workforce
- Limited transporting services for essential goods and services
- Suspension of physical classes
- No movement regardless of age and health status.
- Minimal economic activity except for utility services (ex. food, power, water, etc.) and critical economic sector.
- No transportation activity except for utility services.
- Suspension of physical classes.
Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ)
- Permissive socio-economic activities with minimum public health standards.
General Community Quarantine (GCQ)
- Limited movement to services and work within buffer zone (BZ) and outside buffer zone (OBZ).
- Operation of government offices and industries up to maximum of 75% workforce.
- Limited transporting services to support government and private operations.
- Flexible learning arrangements operation at limited capacities to cater to students.
Source: @ayafernandez_ via GMA Facebook Page
You may want to read: