Ergo Cha Milk Tea House Owner’s Son Charged With Murder
The Son of the owner of the Ergo Cha Milk Tea House, Loyd Abrigo will be charged with double murder and attempted murder.
Three-person were brought to the hospital allegedly after drinking milk tea from the Ergo Cha Milk Tea House located in Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines on April 9, 2015.
One of the customers and the owner of the tea house immediately died.
The owner of the tea house was the one who prepared the tea.
One other person was rushed to the hospital and fortunately, he survived.
Based on the findings of the PNP crime laboratory, it is positive that the three glasses of milk tea drank by the 3 victims contain Oxalic Acid.
Oxalic acid is a poisonous, colorless substance. It is used in anti-rust products, bleaches, and metal cleaners.
According to a witness, Loyd’s conduct after the incident is very suspicious. Aside from the fact that he was seen as the one who brought the substance to the tea house, Three circumstances indicate that he might be the one responsible.
1. He allegedly leaves his father while fighting for his life in the hospital.
2. He turned off the CCTV camera of the tea house
3. He ordered that the pitcher used to prepare the milk tea washed
All these actions of his are circumstantial enough for the police to believe that Loyd, in fact, may have committed the poisoning.
You may want to read: