Pag-Ibig Savings Program is a fast and affordable way for members to save for
Qualified members are given access to short-term loans (STL) for their
immediate needs and a housing loan with easy payment terms and low-interest
The monthly savings with Pag-Ibig fund is P100. However, the member may increase
his/her future needs and for higher loanable amount for short-term loan (STL).
The Total Accumulated Value (TAV) consists of the member’s personal savings,
employer counterpart if any, and all dividend earnings.
How Can One Register With Pag-Ibig Fund?
There are 2 ways to register.
At the pag-Ibig website, click e-services and then membership registration.
Accomplish the form online then click submit.
2. Employee Assisted
Visit the registration kiosk found in any Pag-Ibig branch.
How will monthly savings be remitted to the fund?
Formally-employed members will contribute through salary deduction. Their
employers will have the responsibility to remit the member’s savings and
their employer counterpart through the electronic payment and collection
facility (EPCF) on a monthly basis.
Other members may pay directly to the fund or through any of its accredited
When can a member withdraw his/her savings?
The member may withdraw his/her total accumulated value (TAV) upon
occurrence of any of the following:
- Membership maturity after 20 years with 240 monthly contributions
- Retirement at age 60 (optional)
- Retirement at age 65 (mandatory)
- Termination from service by reason of health
- Permanent Departure from the Philippines
- Permanent total disability or insanity
- Upon death, in which case, his/her legal heirs will receive his/her TAV
plus an additional death benefit
What are the benefits of being a Pag-Ibig fund member?
A Pag-Ibig member is entitled to the following benefits:
- Provident savings that are government-guaranteed and earn a tax-free dividend
- Availment of short-term loan (STL): Multi-purpose loan to finance various
immediate needs and calamity loans for members residing in areas placed
under a state of calamity.
- Availment of housing loans: Affordable housing loan packages with subsidized
interest rate for as low as 3% and regular housing loan package subject
to full-risk based pricing framework.