For our brave Filipino Veterans.
Learn about the PVAO Veterans Hospitalization & Medical Care Program (VHMCP).
Veterans Hospitalization and Medical Care Program (VHMCP)
VHMCP is a program that provides hospitalization and medical care benefits (including reimbursement of selected drugs and medicines) to Filipino veterans and their dependents through VMMC and other PVAO-VMMC accredited private hospitals.
Where to avail?
- All Philhealth-accredited government hospitals,
- PVAO-VMMC accredited private hospitals,
- Eye Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Dental Clinics
What are the benefits?
- Daily in-patient hospital subsidy,
- Reimbursement of drugs and medicines, and
- Subsidy for medical procedures.
Who are eligible beneficiaries of the benefits?
- World War II Veteran,
- Dependent of World War II Veteran, and
- Post World War II Veteran (including AFP retirees, PEFTOK and PHILCAG veterans),
- Dependents of post World War II veteran and soldiers killed-in-action (KIA).
You may want to read: