Early Comelec Registration
Come on, let’s register to vote for a wise and good leader! Register early to avoid long queues.
For more details on voter registration, visit the COMELEC website.
When to register?
You may register from January 20, 2020, to September 30, 2021, Monday to Saturday (including holidays except for Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Christmas Day.
Where to register?
You may register at the local Comelec office or satellite registration centers.
Who can register?
The following may register:
- Those who are 18 years old on election day (May 19, 2022)
- Must be a resident of the Philippines for at least 1 year and in the place where he intends to vote, a resident of at least six months before the election.
How to register?
- Fill out three copies of the voter’s application form.
- Get biometrics
- Get your acknowledgment receipt stub
What to bring to Comelec registration?
- School ID
- Employer’s ID
- NCIP Certificate
- PWD ID
- SSS/GSIS ID
- NBI Clearance
- Driver’s License
- Senior Citizen ID
- PRC License Card
- IBP ID
Other applications for voters
- Transfer of registration record
- Change of name
- Correction of entries in the registration record
- Reinstatement of registered voter
- Updating of records of PWDs, Senior Citizens, Members of IP or ICCs.
You may want to read: