Authenticate your documents through the Apostille System
Did you know that the old “Red Ribbon” method of authenticating documents has been streamlined? Avail of the “Apostille” process for authenticating your documents by booking an online appointment with DFA Aseana through this link: https://t.co/14a14FtjWM?amp=1
For a step-by-step guide of the online appointment system, visit http://bit.ly/2POySaT
What documents can I get authenticated through Apostille?
The Philippine Apostille applies to public documents issued by the government agencies which will be used abroad. These include the following:
- NBI Clearance/Sundry Information
- Police Clearance/Certificate
- Barangay Clearance/Certificate
- PSA Documents
- School Documents
- PRC Documents
- Medical Certificates
- Driver’s License
- Court Documents
- Immigration Records
- Other government-issued documents
- Private Documents (e.g. Special Power of Attorney, Affidavit, Certificate of Employment, etc.)
Beginning 08 March 2021, applicants who wish to submit their documents for authentication at DFA Aseana may now register for an appointment at http://dfa.gov.ph/apostille-appointment
What are the steps to getting authenticated through Apostille?
- Register online using your valid email address.
- Once the email is confirmed, log in to your account.
- Fill in the Apostille application by indicating your Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number, and Country of Destination.
- Indicate the type of document/s and the number of copies neede for authentication.
- Select an available date and time of your preferred appointment.
- Check your email account for the appointment letter. Once received, print a copy for proof of confirmation.
- On the day of the appointment, present the appointment letter to the Appointment Verification Section.
- Submit pertinent documents for authentication in Processing Section.
- Present the Authentication Slip at the Cashier to validate the transaction and pay the corresponding fees.
10.On the scheduled date of release, bring the official receipt to claim your documents.
Can I get my documents authenticated in a Consular Office?
Applicants who wish to have their documents authenticated in Consular Offices may email the following:
- CO Northeast (Ali Mall Cubao): email@example.com
- CO West (SM Manila): firstname.lastname@example.org
- CO East (SM Megamall): email@example.com
- CO South (Metro Gaisano, Alabang): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pampanga: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Cebu: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Davao: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
For authentication concerns and queries, applicants may contact 0966-410-8465 (Globe) or email email@example.com
For more information about the authentication through Apostille may check https://tinyurl.com/DFAApostilleAuthentication