The Light and Sound Museum entrance fee as of this writing is Php150 per person per group of 10 or more or Php1500 per show basis.
Reservations are required for groups of less than 10. You may inquire at this telephone number (632) 524-2827 / 551-3945 for further details.reynelandrozie
Intramuros and Rizal’s Bagumbayan Light and Sound Museum is located at Santa Lucia street corner Victoria in Intramuros. It is near Baluartillo de San Diego. The Museum is open Tuesdays to Sundays, opening at 10AM and closing at 6PM.
Photography is allowed. This place is a must see for every Filipino. The museum uses full visual and sound effects, and exhibits of life-size wax dolls, showing the major historical events in the Philippines , from the pre-colonial times to the life and death of Dr. Jose Rizal.
It is 1,800 square meter huge, making it the largest within Intramuros.
Some of the things you will see are the following:
- Introduction of the Philippine heroes
- Life-size dioramas of indigenous people
- The long walk to Bagumbayan before Jose Rizal’s execution
- A Spanish guard refusing to let Jose Rizal’s mother, Teodora Alonzo to speak to him
- Jose Rizal in prison
- Characters in Jose Rizal’s novel Noli Me Tangere
- The execution of the 3 martyr priests, Fr.Gomez, Fr.Burgos, and Fr.Zamora
- Parisian life
- Social Classes
- Spain’s introduction of Christianity in the Philippines