The Philippine Army Officer Candidate Course is one of the ways
of becoming an officer in the Philippine Army.
There are generally 3 ways of becoming a Philippine Army
1. PMA – Philippine Military Academy
2. ROTC – Reserve Officer Training Course
3. OCC – Officer Candidate Course
For those who are interested to become a Philippine Army
Officer through the Officer Candidate Course, the following
are the basic qualifications:
1. Must be a Filipino Citizen
2. Must have a degree in any 4 or 5 year course
3. Must be at least 5 feet in height
4. Must be 21 to 29 years old.
The Basic Requirements are the Following:
1. NSO Birth Certificate
2. Transcript of Records and College Diploma
3. Valid ID
Once admitted as an officer candidate course student, you
may expect a monthly salary of 33,725 pesos.
Once you graduate, you will be given the rank of 2nd
lieutenant and you may expect a monthly salary of
Oftentimes, Filipinos are not aware of the ongoing
recruitment unless they have a relative in the military
who knows of the ongoing recruitment.
The only reliable way to know if recruitment is on going
is to call or visit the nearest military camp in your