Here are some facts you need to know about the Philippines and Angola:
- The Capital of Angola is Luanda.
- Most Angolans are Christian.
- The Flight hour from Manila to Luanda is 22 hours and 30 minutes.
- The Currency of Angola is Kwanza.
- Angola is the 22nd largest country in the world by area.
- Being a former Portuguese colony, Angolans speak Portuguese.
- Angola’s population according to the 2014 census is 25,789,024.
- There are 6,255 deployed land based Filipino workers in Angola in 2010.(PSO)
- The Philippines total value of exports to Angola is $404,258 while the Philippines
imports only $1,119 in the year 2009 and 2010.(PSO)
- The Philippines consulate in Angola is located Rua Rainha Ginga, 190 Cx. Postal 10013
Tel. No. (+244-222) 638 398
Duty Officer No.: (+1-917) 208-6258
Fax No. (+244-222) 637 000
MR. ETIENNE ALBERT BRECHET is the Consul General, a.h.