The following are the requirements for (Senior High School) SHS Voucher Program Application:
- Completed Voucher Application Form (VAF-1)
- Recent 2X2 colored ID photo
- Proof of financial means of parents of guardian
- Signed parent consent form for VAs below 18 years old at the time of the submission of the application
VAF-1 forms are available at the Department of Education (DepEd) Schools Division offices.
What are the required documents as proof of financial means?
If the concerned person is employed in the Philippines including self-employed, the required documents are a certificate of employment which you can obtain from your employer and the latest annual income tax return. You can obtain your latest income tax return from the BIR.
If the concerned person is employed abroad or an OFW, the required document is a certificate of employment. You can obtain this document from your employer or your recruitment agency.
If the person concerned is unemployed and without income, the required documents are a certificate of non-filing of the income tax return which you may obtain from the BIR and municipal certificate of unemployment which you may obtain from the Mayor’s office (not from the Barangay or City Assessor’s office)
If the person concerned is unemployed but with other sources of income, the required document is an affidavit of financial support stating monthly support provided which you may obtain from a notary public.
Senior High School Voucher Program Manual Application
- Obtain and fill out the voucher application form (VAF-1)
- Enclose the following required documents in a long brown envelope:
a. A recent 2X2 colored ID photo
b. Certificate of financial assistance received (issued by the school), if applicable
c. Signed parent consent form for VAs below 18 years old at the time of the submission
of the application
d. Proof of financial means of both parents or guardian/s, and the other person/s helping
send the VA to school if any
- Mail or submit the application package to:
SHS Voucher Program Applications
PEAC National Secretariat
5th Floor Salamin Building
197 Salcedo Street
Makati City 1229
- Courier services that allow VAs to track their submissions are highly recommended
The deadline is on May 31, 2019.
All manual applications must be submitted to the PEAC National Secretariat. DepEd offices shall not accept the submission of applications.
The PEAC National Secretariat operating hours are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday.
Senior High School Voucher Program Online Application
- Access OVAP at http://ovap.deped.gov.ph. Create an OVAP account using a working email
address. (note: an account is not yet an application)
- Click on the link provided in the confirmation email to access the OVAP as a registered
- Complete the electronic voucher application form (VAF-1). This can be done in parts,
but changes must be saved by section.
- Scan or take a picture and upload the following required documents:
a. Recent 2X2 colored ID photo
b. Proof of financial means of both parents or guardian/s, and the other person/s helping
send the VA to school, if any
c. Signed parent consent form for VAs below 18 years old at the time of the submission of
d. Certificate of financial assistance received (issued by the school) if applicable.
- Submit the application only when the VAF-1 and the required supporting documents
- Take note of the voucher application number (VAN) assigned by the OVAP. This may be used
to track the application.
The deadline for account creation is on May 31, 2019.
The deadline for submission of applications is on June 2, 2019.
An online application is highly encouraged.