Become a “Pisay” PSHS scholar. Join the Philippines’ premier science high school.
Apply now for the 2019 PSHS national competitive examination.
You can download the application form at www.pshs.edu.ph.
“Pisay” PSHS Scholar Criteria for Eligibility
A grade 6 elementary pupil from a duly recognized school by the Department of Education who:
- Has a final grade of 85% or better in science and mathematics or in the upper 10% of the batch;
- Is a Filipino citizen with no pending or approved application as immigrant to any
- Was born on or after August 1, 2005;
- Has at least a satisfactory rating or its equivalent in character rating;
- Has not taken the “pisay” PSHS national competitive examination before;
- Preferably, he/she is in good health and fit to undergo a rigorous academic program.
What are the requirements for the scholarship application?
- Fully accomplished application form in 2 copies;
- Two (2) identical recent 1×1 ID pictures;
- Non-refundable test fee: Php 100.00 for private school students, Free for public school students
- A certified true copy of report card(SY 2018-2019) by the class adviser/principal;
- If the final grades in Science or Math are below 85%, certification or proof that the child belongs to the upper 10% of the batch.
Deadline for filing of application:
September 13, 2019
Date of examination:
October 19, 2019
For more details or inquiries, you may call (02) 939-7747, or visit the PSHS campus nearest you.
You might want to read: