The Philippine Army’s mechanized infantry division based in Camp O’Donnell in Tarlac is now open for recruitment.
Be a soldier…Be a mounted warrior.
What are the Qualifications?
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- 72 units in college
- if High School graduate only must possess a certified skill needed in the military service
- Must be Unmarried and without child
- At least 5 feet in height both male and female
- Physically and mentally fit
- At least 18 to 26 years old and must not be 27 years old or older on or before the date of appointment as candidate soldier
- Of a good moral character
- No pending case in any court
- Physically and mentally fit for training
What are the initial requirements?
- Highest educational diploma
- Transcript of records
- NSO-issued birth certificate
- AFPSAT result
How much is the monthly gross pay or salary?
- Candidate soldier – Php 18,587.00
- Private – Php 29,668.00
Where to inquire if interested?
For inquiries, you may visit the headquarters of the Mechanized Infantry Division of the Philippine Army at Camp O’Donnell in Sta. Lucia, Capaz, Tarlac.
You may call or text your inquiries at these phone numbers
- 0917 701 4355
- 0920 497 6112
When does the registration start?
Registrations already started on June 3, 2019.