The Commission on Election (Comelec) has a new commissioner in the name of Atty. Antonio Kho Jr.
Who is Antonio Kho Jr.?
Here are some facts you need to know about Atty.Antonio Kho Jr.
- Atty. Antonio Kho was a former undersecretary of the Department of Justice (DOJ.
He filed his courtesy resignation last month after the new DOJ Sec.Menardo Guevarra
asked that all undersecretaries assigned by former Sec. Vitaliano Aguirre II resigns.
- He is an alumnus of the San Beda College of Law. President Rodrigo Duterte is also an alumnus of the San Beda College of Law.
- He is a member of the Lex Taliones Fraternity of San Beda.
- Among the big cases that Kho handled while he was in DOJ was the reinvestigation
of the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) scam.
- He is a bar exam topnotcher. He landed 10th place in the 1991 bar examination.
He was admitted to the practice of law in the Philippines in June 1992.
- He used to work at the KBMA law office in Pasig City.